My name is Steve
Challenging platforming game with the 8*8 pixel graphics.
The game focus on the fast playthrough and minimum count of deaths. It's maybe a bit difficult for beginners, but more practice is the better way to beat your time records.
Share your time in comments ;)
Windows system requirements:
- Windows 7 (SP1+) and Windows 10;
- x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support;
- DX10, DX11, DX12 capable;
Mac system requirements:
- Sierra 10.12+;
- x64 architecture with SSE2;
- Metal capable Intel and AMD GPUs;
- Prototype tileset by https://s4m-ur4i.itch.io/
- Skeleton animation by https://jesse-m.itch.io/
- Coin animation by https://kicked-in-teeth.itch.io/
- Some sounds by https://omegaosg.itch.io/
- Music by https://dos88.itch.io/
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, HTML5|
|Release date||Apr 10, 2020|
|Made with||Unity, Aseprite, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||2D, 8-Bit, Arcade, Difficult, PICO-8, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer, Speedrun|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
How many coins are there?
THIS GAME MAKES ME SO MAD
Yeyyy, love the game art & sound / musics :D good job!
Have you released it in google play or app store?
I really really liked the game but at the level where direction controls change when jumping, i could not find a way to pass the red thing behind the skeleton. Just too big of a jump. Had to call it quits. If i missed anything obvious pls someone tell me as I'd love to play this for longer... Awesome game :D
Tip: Use slopes ;)
Super cool! Love the effects and the arcade style!
This game was addicting! Great work!
I love it ! great work mate !